Signpost can provide a range of support for organisations, including:
- Sources of funding and tips on applying
- Assistance in helping set up and run a voluntary group
- Writing or amending constitutions
- Assistance in registering as a charity with the office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) and in meeting its ongoing requirements
- Advice on governance best practices and on employment law
- Up to date, relevant e-bulletins, particularly promoting external events, grants and consultation
- Community Toolkit – a reliable, essential complete and easy to use resource with handy templates, which can aid emerging or established groups to be legally compliant
Do you need volunteers?
Follow this link to the Volunteer Scotland Website where there is information on how to register your opportunity and a database of local volunteering opportunities.
How do we do what we do?
Our aim is to build your capacity to deliver your objectives. We provide face-to-face guidance, answer telephone queries, provide web based info and signpost to other sources of info and advice. We can also provide or access training.
To become a member of Signpost download the Signpost services leaflet, fill in the registration form and email or post it to the Inverness office.