In return for registration we will display your volunteer opportunities on our website and on Volunteering Scotland’s website.
To sign your organisation up to Signpost’s volunteer program download and complete our Organisation Registration Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register Your Opportunity
Once you have registered your organisation with us, please register any volunteering opportunities you have.
The info you give will help us ‘signpost’ prospective volunteers to your organisation and help us to monitor and improve the quality of our services. Each opportunity should be submitted separately. All information help on our database is used in compliance with the Data Protection Act, 1998.
Become a Member, Reap the Rewards
By becoming a member of signpost you are actively supporting us in the provision of a valued service to a voluntary organisation and those who wish to volunteer. In addition you also benefit directly by being entitled to:
- Significant discount on the standard charges for photocopying, printing and other office services
- Free advice and info on issues such as volunteers agreements, task descriptions, volunteers policies, volunteers insurance and working with young people
- Access to our accounting services at competitive rates
- Promotion of any events/announcements using our well established contacts list, newsletter and website
- Invitation and voting powers at our AGM
To become a member of Signpost download the signpost services leaflet and return if to the Inverness Office.